September 1st 2015
Cruising in Myanmar, a journey through time...
Discover the beautiful coast of Myanmar aboard an exclusive yacht
Myanmar, how we know now the former Burma, is a region of lush green forests and beautiful white sand beaches. You can snorkel and dive in crystal clear waters, full of coral and fish such as frogfish, different species of sharks as for example the silvertip, giant manta rays or hopefully you can come across with the world’s largest fish, the whale shark. Charter&Dreams invites you to discover this unique charter destination aboard a classic yacht, Maid Marian, a yacht of 33 meters with the following specifications:
- 10 passengers in 5 double cabins, 7 crew
- Tender, water skis, wakeboard, fishing gear, kayaks and snorkelling gear
- Price per week 30.000€ + 30% APA
A trip to Myanmar is like stepping back in time and placing us in the British colonial era. There aren’t cash dispensers and people still use horses and carts to get around. It’s a perfect destination to disconnect from the daily routine and take advantage of the many options offered by this wonderful country, such as going through pine forests to the towns of the tribal minorities in Shan hills or explore the varied national cuisine, from a juicy bowl of mohinga noodles for breakfast to a typical Burmese end with the fermented mixture of tea leaves.
Enjoy one of the few remaining unspoiled places in the world aboard Maid Marian, a charter yacht selected by the team of Charter&Dreams.
If you need further information please don’t hesitate to contact us by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone at +34 931 147 593.
- Discover Barcelona and its coast on board one of our yachts
- Charter a yacht and visit the top 3 places of the Andaman Se...
- The most exclusive yachts to charter for the Formula 1 Mo...
- New Super Yacht Charter Sunseeker 80 Sport Yacht
- Top 10 places in Costa Brava for Charter a Yacht
- MY SEMAYA in the Balearic Islands
- Discover Ibiza aboard Alvium