This winter, charter a yacht in the destination of your dreams
Escape the ordinary! Dreaming of an exotic yacht charter? We have handpicked for you the best destinations and perfect yachts from which to explore them. Get ready for an unforgettable adventure!
Escape the ordinary and get ready for an unforgettable adventure! Maldives, Thailand, Seychelles, Caribbean... Chartering a yacht with the best crew is undoubtedly the best way to enjoy these exotic destinations in luxury. Don't miss the best destinations to escape this winter and the most exclusive yachts.
Dive into Maldives' paradise
The Maldives deliver a holiday of unmatched tranquility and luxury, with their protected waters and large amounts of uninhabited land, this destination is a haven for those seeking solitude and relaxation. The Maldives are simply spectacular - with palm tree-lined sugar color sand beaches.
- Local experienced crew, high-end service
- Spacious flybridge with a large jacuzzi, barbecue, bar, dining space, sun lounges
- Attention to detail and unrivalled amenities, boasting timeless styling
- Separate Dive Dhooni with Dive Gear & Best of Maldives itineraries
Explore the magic of Indonesia
A yachting paradise, Indonesia boasts an unlimited number of private anchorage sites and undiscovered sailing locations. With so much to explore, on a yacht you can be sure to make the most of your time. Including the legendary island of Bali, Indonesia strikes a unique balance between relaxation and adventure.
- Built in 2018
- More than 900 square meters of useful space
- 9 luxurious suites decorated with great care
- Award winning and Recommended by Conde Nast Traveller Gold List 2019
The Seychelles - Discover another world
Seychelles is one of the few countries that can be called a true paradise on earth. And for a good reason – an incredible mix of natural beauty, exotic birds and animals, white beaches and crystal clear water all make a Seychelles yacht charter an experience of a lifetime.
- The oldest motor yacht in the world operating today
- Style and class of a classic, with a new 2020 interior
- Previously owned by iconic couple Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor
- Two excellent dinghies for water sports and exploration
Head to the unspoilt islets of the Grenadines
St Vincent and the Grenadines are a group of islands in the Caribbean. These unique islands have a similar feel to the British Virgin Islands and yet they are much less developed and far less “discovered” than the BVI. No jet skis, wave runners, or spearfishing are permitted in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, which make it perfect for a relaxing yacht charter vacation.
- Spacious exterior spaces
- Modern interior
- Experienced crew
- Wide range of water toys