April 1st 2014
MY DOLCE VITA New Central Agency for charter
Charter&Dreams enlarges its fleet for next summer 2014
We are delighted to present the latest addition to the fleet of Charter&Dreams: MY DOLCE VITA, a flybridge yacht with 22 meters length and available for charter in Barcelona, Sitges and Balearic Islands.
MY DOLCE VITA, Astondoa 72
- Built in 2001 and refit in 2012
- 22,35 meters length
- 8 guests in 4 double cabins
- 2 crew
- Tender with outboard engine, wakeboard, water skis, doughnut and snorkelling gear
Photographs and specifications on the next link
From October to May: 3.000€ + 21%VAT a day // 18.000€ + 21%VAT a week
June and September: 3.500€ + 21%VAT a day // 21.000€ + 21%VAT a week
July and August: 4.000€ + 21%VAT a day // 24.000€ + 21%VAT a week
Winter base port: Sitges
Summer base port: Ibiza
The key features of MY DOLCE VITA is that she can cruise near the coast with 16 guests onboard instead of the standard 12, which allows to accommodate bigger groups during day charters.
Please don't hesitate to contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +34 93 114 75 93.
- The 10 best islands of the Caribbean Sea to discover on boar...
- Live an exclusive New Year's Eve in Sydney on board of a...
- Discover Komodo Islands on board of Adeelar
- Takara will be one of the yachts of the Monaco Yacht Show
- Enjoy the Yachting Festival of Cannes with the maximum confo...
- 10 reasons to include a private jet in your charter
- Côte d’Azur, one of the most exclusive destinies for char...