January 26th 2016
MY SEMAYA in the Balearic Islands
Discover Balearic Islands onboard the spectacular yacht MY SEMAYA
The prolongation of the Betic Cordillera, when it dives into the Mediterranean, rides between ocean basins and it emerges, with extraordinary beauty, as the Balearic archipelago. The Major Gymnesia (Majorda), and the Minor Gymnesia (Menorca) are the two larger islands. In the south, the Pine Islands, Ibiza and Formentera. Each of these four islands, floating serenely in the glittering Mediterranean, could be said to have a theme. Majorca is the senior island, combining a little of everything, from spectacular mountain scenery and hiking through to the coastline of pristine beaches. Ibiza is synonymous with clubbing, the island that gave Europe the rave, but without forgetting its turquoise waters. Menorca is a haven of tranquility - splendid isolated beaches and coves, and prehistoric monuments standing as taciturn reminders of how small we are in the grand scheme of things. And tiny Formentera, a chill-out island, where some people lose themselves for the entire summer, needing little more to keep them happy than white beaches and sunset parties.
There's no better way to enjoy Balearic Islands that onboard our latest addition to our yacht fleet: MY SEMAYA.
MY SEMAYA, total refit 2009, 28 meters length, 11 guests in 5 cabins: 1 Master, 3 VIPs and 1 cabin with three beds
- Crew (4): captain, cooker, deck hand and hostess
- Tender&Toys: Jet tender, paddle surf, kayak, wakeboard, water skis, donut, snorkeling gear (seabob on request)
- Please see her photographs on: http://www.charteranddreams.com/228-alquiler-barco-barcelona-Navetta-28-m.
Low season: 44.000€ + 21%VAT p/week
High season (July, August): 49.000€ + 21%VAT p/week
The main advantages of SEMAYA are her huge exterior spaces in her three decks and her accommodation for 11 guests in 5 cabins, which four of them have a double bed.
MY SEMAYA is moored at Port Vell in Barcelona, so we invite you to come and visit her. Please arrange an appointment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +34 93 114 75 93.
- Discover Barcelona and its coast on board one of our yachts
- Charter a yacht and visit the top 3 places of the Andaman Se...
- The most exclusive yachts to charter for the Formula 1 Mo...
- New Super Yacht Charter Sunseeker 80 Sport Yacht
- Top 10 places in Costa Brava for Charter a Yacht
- MY SEMAYA in the Balearic Islands
- Discover Ibiza aboard Alvium