New yacht available for charter in Ibiza: BEYOND
Can you imagine to cruise at 48 knots or listen to underwater music? With the new Pershing 8X everything is possible!
BEYOND is the new Pershing 8X available in the fleet of Charter&Dreams, with base in Ibiza and available for charter in Balearic Islands.
The carbon fiber revolution: this brand new Pershing 8X is one step forward in the yachting construction, ending on a lightweight and fast yacht which can reach 41 knots at cruising speed and 48 knots at maximum speed. The dream and masterpiece of the “X Generation”
However, BEYOND is much more than just a fast yacht, each and every component is designed to amaze:
1) Wide sport fly with a large 5 sqm sunbed, with the possibility of a bimini
2) 4 double cabins for up to 9 guests: the full-beam master suite in the middle, the VIP to bow and the two guest rooms along the corridor. One of the twin cabins features two beds plus a third bunk.
3) Lots of toys on board including 2 seabobs F5S and a jet ski
4) Berthed in Marina Ibiza, in the VIP area just in front of all the luxury boutiques and only some steps away from the famous Lio restaurant
5) Underwater music: There’s an innovative feature on the new Pershing 8X model that is a first for the entire pleasure-craft industry – the Music Hull makes it possible for the owner and guests to enjoy listening to music underwater while diving or swimming. This opens up a brand-new way to relax and experience the sea, with audio quality that has never been achieved before. Developed by the Ferretti Group Engineering Department in collaboration with Videoworks, this ingenious innovation transforms the actual hull into a high-definition loudspeaker. The Music Hull is controlled via the VOTIS infotainment system, which unites the remote controls for the various devices in a single tool and can be extended to act as an automation system throughout the yacht. The owner and guests can also control it on their smartphones or tablets.
Are you ready to be one of the first ones on board BEYOND?