Top 10 places in Costa Brava for Charter a Yacht
January 26th 2016
With 240 kilometers of coastline, the Costa Brava is still a miracle of tourist exploitation. Below we propose you the 10 best places to discover in your Charter&Dreams yacht:
- Dive in the Medes Islands and watch how the spectacular huge groupers swim among coral.
- Try the fashion sport Flyboard in Platja d'Aro and start swimming like a dolphin and flying like a bird.
- Enjoy the exquisite sea urchins a local fisherman bring the boat and the crew prepare to eat freshly caught aboard.
- Anchor in Port Lligat, Dalí magical landscape, and visit one of the most famous museums of this eccentric artist.
- Taste the exquisite female lobster of Cape of Begur and the delicious rice with lobster in the exclusive beach club of Cala Joncols, where is available a water taxi service and catering on board.
- Cool off in the coves that like a necklace of pearls are scattered throughout the Cape of Begur - Sa Riera, Sa Tuna or Aiguafreda,the latest, as the writer Josep Pla, "a delight to feel the passage of time trickle down" .
- Enjoy some amazing mussels followed by an exquisite paella at the beach club La Pelosa, where you will be able to spot one of the best sunsets in the Costa Brava. They also offer water taxi service and catering on board.
- Get fun practising water sports such as skiing or donought in S'Agaró Bay.
- Anchor in Cala S'Alguer to enjoy the sight of this precious and tiny fishing village where each house is painted in a different color.
- Spot dolphins and whales as they start to migrate from the narrow path to the Gulf of Leon, which is a marvellous spectacle.
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +34 93 114 75 93 and we will send you information of all our yacht charters in Costa Brava.